Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April Swap, from Teeny


Hey guys,

Hope you enjoy this month as much as I did.  I came across the Thriller 25th anniversary cd at work (I work in the library at my university) and I had to share!  I was never much of an MJ fan, and I’m still not, but these songs do have a certain appeal.

I think my favorite is the duet with Paul McCartney, “The Girl is Mine.”  I can’t help but enjoy tthe ridiculousness of imagining Michael and Paul fighting over the same lady!   

Anyway, hope all is well and I look forward to your cd’s!

Teeny


1. Beat It

2. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

3. Baby Be Mine

4. Thriller

5. Beat It

6. Billie Jean

7. Human Nature

8. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)

9. The Lady In My Life

10. Billie Jean (2008 Kanye West Remix)

11. For All Time

12. The Girl Is Mine Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney

13. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (2008 Remix) Michael Jackson Feat. Akon 14. Beat It (2008 Remix) Michael Jackson Feat. Fergie

15. The Girl Is Mine (2008 Remix) Michael Jackson Feat. will.i.am

16. P.Y.T. (2008 Remix) Michael Jackson Feat. will.i.am


ps. I just sent this out to Martin and John today, anyone else who would like a copy let me know. ( :


3 comments:

johnking said...

well, teeny, i am a big fan of jackson's music, but not a fan of jackson. it's like Britain's relationship with gary glitter. 'off the wall' was the cheese! and jackson 5!! 'i want you back' yeah! i am really enoying the 25th disc. as a boy i had a thriller record player. i could probably buy a new car with it nowdays.
anywoo, me and wacko jacko share the same birth day '8/29' and i heard someone asked him how he felt about turning 50, and he had no idea. he thought he was in his 30's. brilliant.
also i really liked the peter biorn and john LP.
so Me, Teeny, Martin, and Leo are in for Little April. i am really into this swap.
and congrats to Leo on catching the pop culture reference! i hope your prize wasn't 2 offensive to you.

martin said...

haha, i didn't read that post first, just got the cd and really had great fun with it. does anybody of you remember the great 'the girl is mine video? even better: michael jackson as muscle man in say say say. that brings back childhood memories i always tried to forget...

martin said...

alright i'm a lazy bastard, but at least i tried. finally i made it to the post office, but the april swap is going to arrive in may, and by the way i broke - or let's say i expanded- the rules. it's not really an album of one single artists, it's more a compilation of a single event, but you'll see,

really enjoying all your cds, john thanks for that massive amount of georgous tracks